By Ned Rollo,Louis W. Adams,Katherine S. Greene
Read or Download A Map Through the Maze: A Guide to Surviving the Criminal Justice System PDF
Best criminal law books
A cautious research of environmental components is essential to realizing the explanations of crime, to fixing crimes, and at last aiding to foretell and stop them. Classics in Environmental Criminology is a finished selection of seminal items from mythical members who concentrate on the function that the speedy setting performs within the prevalence of against the law.
People who perpetrate homicide occasionally pose or reposition sufferers, guns, and facts to make it appear like occasions occurred differently than what really transpired. earlier, there was scarce literature released on crime scene staging. Crime Scene Staging Dynamics in murder situations is the 1st ebook to examine this custom, delivering a technique of selecting, examining, synthesizing, and comparing the proof of every case via studying to marry the actual proof to the behavioral facts.
With the rise in states legalizing marijuana, knowing the talk approximately marijuana is extra very important than ever. know about the flow to legalize, the arguments on both sides, and what it capability for sufferers, kingdom economies, and felony platforms. learn concerns together with the background of the move towards legalization within the usa, efforts towards legalization around the world, the risks/benefits of marijuana use, the way it works within the physique, security rules, monetary impression of legalization, difficulties surrounding patchwork legalization around the state, and the darkish aspect of marijuana: habit.
This e-book introduces 'convenience' because the key notion to give an explanation for monetary crime by means of white-collar criminals. in line with a few fraud exam- stories from the U.S. and Norway, the booklet files empirical proof of comfort between white-collar criminals. It advances our figuring out of white-collar crime by means of drawing consciousness to personal research experiences by way of fraud examiners and fiscal crime experts, who're within the turning out to be enterprise of fraud investigations.
- The New York City Police Department: The Impact of Its Policies and Practices
- A Dictionary of Criminal Justice
- Begutachtung im Verkehrsrecht: Fahrtüchtigkeit - Fahreignung - traumatomechanische Unfallrekonstruktion - Bildidentifikation (German Edition)
- Erfolgszurechnung in der Strafzumessung: Die verschuldeten Auswirkungen der Tat gemäß § 46 Abs. 2 StGB in einer regelgeleiteten Strafmaßlehre (Studien und Beiträge zum Strafrecht) (German Edition)
- Cold Cases: An Evaluation Model with Follow-up Strategies for Investigators (Advances in Police Theory and Practice)
- Theories and Origins of the Modern Police (The History of Policing)
Extra info for A Map Through the Maze: A Guide to Surviving the Criminal Justice System
A Map Through the Maze: A Guide to Surviving the Criminal Justice System by Ned Rollo,Louis W. Adams,Katherine S. Greene