By E. Howard Hunt
• His involvement within the CIA coup in Guatemala in 1954, the Bay of Pigs invasion, and more
• His paintings with CIA officers comparable to Allen Dulles and Richard Helms
• His friendship with William F. Buckley Jr., whom Hunt introduced into the CIA
• the fantastic steps the CIA took to control the media in the USA and abroad
• The causes in the back of the break-in at Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office
• Why the White residence "plumbers" have been shaped and what they accomplished
• the reality in the back of Operation Gemstone, a chain of deliberate black ops actions opposed to Nixon's political enemies
• A minute-by-minute account of the Watergate break-in
• formerly unreleased info of the post-Watergate cover-up
Complete with documentation from audiotape transcripts, handwritten notes, and respectable files, American undercover agent is needs to examining for a person who's eager about real-life undercover agent stories, high-stakes politics, and, after all, Watergate.
Read or Download American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond PDF
Best biographies & memoirs of criminals books
With this riveting autobiography, Mona Ruiz and co-author Geoff Boucher spin a gripping story of 1 woman’s deepest warfare to flee the tentacles of the road gangs that experience carved her barrio into turfs the place one misstep results in violence. This engrossing memoir charts Ruiz’s trip towards self-identity, tracing the tortuous direction of her life—a lifestyles within which Ruiz assumed contradictory roles: gang chola, highschool drop-out, disowned daughter, battered spouse, welfare mom, pupil, and policewoman.
Positioned within the scenic Hudson Valley, Ulster County is a stunning place to make a house and lift a family members, however it wasn't continually so friendly. Unsavory characters and immoral occasions have sullied its identify. within the 1870s, the Shawangunk Mountains encouraged worry instead of awe, as teams just like the Lyman Freer and Shawangunk gangs robbed and terrorized locals, descending from the safety of the wooded peaks.
Ax attack, kidnapping, brutal homicide: how may possibly this stuff occur in a small city? even supposing nearby crimes infrequently make it to the nationwide circuit, they are going to continuously stay with the households and groups of the sufferers and part of the area's historical past. After operating with the South Carolina legislation Enforcement department as distinctive agent/forensic photographer for 24 years, Rita Shuler has a keenness for remembering the sufferers.
Le parcours d'un homme sans scrupules. remark faire fortune quand on ne sait ni lire ni écrire ? Facile : il suffit de s’appeler Joseph Joinovici et de n’avoir aucun scrupule. Chiffonnier puis ferrailleur dans l. a. France des années 30, cet orphelin illettré va connaître une ascension fulgurante : collabo, Juif décoré Aryen d’honneur, il accumulera une fortune colossale en dénonçant des centaines de malheureux pour revendre leurs biens… avant de se faire bombarder Grand Résistant en août 1944 !
- Violette Nozière: A Story of Murder in 1930s Paris
- HO! HO! HO! A POACHING WE WILL GO: The antics of a Bridport salmon poacher and friends
- Running From Empty Shoes
- To Alcatraz, Death Row, and Back: Memories of an East LA Outlaw
- In Search of Captain Moonlite: Bushranger, conman, warrior, lunatic
Additional resources for American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond
American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond by E. Howard Hunt