By Christopher J. Zarowski
- This ebook is an advent to numerical research and intends to strike a stability among analytical rigor and the remedy of specific equipment for engineering problems
- Emphasizes the sooner levels of numerical research for engineers with real-life problem-solving suggestions utilized to computing and engineering
- Includes MATLAB orientated examples
An Instructor's handbook providing unique suggestions to all of the difficulties within the ebook is obtainable from the Wiley editorial department.
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Numerical Analysis for Electrical and Computer Engineers PDF
Similar computer engineering books
This ebook offers a number of circuits which are required for the complete integration of an optical transmitter in usual CMOS. the most emphasis is put on high-speed receivers with a bitrate of as much as 1 Gb/s. the potential for together with the photodiode in a receiver is investigated and the issues encountered are mentioned.
The Pentium Chronicles describes the structure and key judgements that formed the P6, Intel's such a lot profitable chip to date. As writer Robert Colwell acknowledges, luck is ready studying from others, and Chronicles is stuffed with tales of normal, unheard of humans in addition to frank tests of "oops" moments, leaving you with a greater realizing of what it takes to create and develop a profitable product.
Formerly, there has been no unmarried source for real electronic method layout. utilizing either simple and complicated techniques, Sequential common sense: research and Synthesis bargains a radical exposition of the research and synthesis of either synchronous and asynchronous sequential machines. With 25 years of expertise in designing computing gear, the writer stresses the sensible layout of country machines.
Have to wake up to hurry speedy at the newest advances in excessive functionality info converters? wish support deciding upon the easiest structure in your software? With every thing you want to learn about the most important new converter architectures, this advisor is for you. It offers easy rules, circuit and process layout thoughts and linked trade-offs, putting off long mathematical proofs and offering intuitive descriptions prematurely.
- Computer Science and Applications: Proceedings of the 2014 Asia-Pacific Conference on Computer Science and Applications (CSAC 2014), Shanghai, China, 27-28 December 2014
- Verification of Systems and Circuits Using LOTOS, Petri Nets, and CCS (Wiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing)
- Probability and Random Processes for Electrical and Computer Engineers
- Geologic Modeling and Simulation: Sedimentary Systems (Computer Applications in the Earth Sciences)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES): Optimal Design, Planning, and Deployment (Mechanical Engineering)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Numerical Analysis for Electrical and Computer Engineers
An Introduction to Numerical Analysis for Electrical and Computer Engineers by Christopher J. Zarowski