By Hong Jeong
- Provides Verilog imaginative and prescient simulators, adapted to the layout and trying out of common imaginative and prescient chips
- Bridges the variations among C/C++ and HDL to surround either software program cognizance and chip implementation; contains a variety of examples that notice imaginative and prescient algorithms and common imaginative and prescient processing in HDL
- Unique in supplying an geared up and whole review of the way a real-time 3D imaginative and prescient system-on-chip might be designed
- Focuses at the electronic VLSI features and implementation of electronic sign processing initiatives on systems similar to ASICs and FPGAs for 3D imaginative and prescient platforms, that have now not been comprehensively coated in a single unmarried book
- Provides a well timed view of the pervasive use of imaginative and prescient structures and the demanding situations of fusing details from assorted imaginative and prescient modules
- Accompanying web site comprises software program and HDL code programs to reinforce extra studying and boost complex systems
- A resolution set and lecture slides are supplied at the book's significant other website
The publication is geared toward graduate scholars and researchers in computing device imaginative and prescient and embedded structures, in addition to chip and FPGA designers. Senior undergraduate scholars focusing on VLSI layout or machine imaginative and prescient also will locate the booklet to be valuable in realizing complex applications.
Read Online or Download Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog PDF
Best computer engineering books
This e-book provides a number of circuits which are required for the whole integration of an optical transmitter in ordinary CMOS. the most emphasis is put on high-speed receivers with a bitrate of as much as 1 Gb/s. the opportunity of together with the photodiode in a receiver is investigated and the issues encountered are mentioned.
The Pentium Chronicles describes the structure and key judgements that formed the P6, Intel's such a lot winning chip to date. As writer Robert Colwell acknowledges, good fortune is set studying from others, and Chronicles is stuffed with tales of normal, remarkable humans in addition to frank tests of "oops" moments, leaving you with a greater knowing of what it takes to create and develop a successful product.
In the past, there has been no unmarried source for real electronic process layout. utilizing either uncomplicated and complicated thoughts, Sequential common sense: research and Synthesis bargains a radical exposition of the research and synthesis of either synchronous and asynchronous sequential machines. With 25 years of expertise in designing computing apparatus, the writer stresses the sensible layout of kingdom machines.
Have to wake up to hurry speedy at the most up-to-date advances in excessive functionality facts converters? wish aid settling on the easiest structure on your software? With every little thing you must learn about the foremost new converter architectures, this consultant is for you. It provides simple ideas, circuit and process layout options and linked trade-offs, removing long mathematical proofs and delivering intuitive descriptions in advance.
- The Complete Verilog Book
- Valerij Alekseyevich Zharkov. Zharkov's Handbook on Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Engineering. Volume 5: Formability Testing of Sheet Materials. 1 Edition
- Systematic Design for Optimisation of Pipelined ADCs (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Context-Aware Pervasive Systems: Architectures for a New Breed of Applications
Extra info for Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog
Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog by Hong Jeong