By Diana, JD, MBA, RN Ballard,Paula DiMeo, BSN, MA, JD, RN Grant
Praise for the 1st Edition:
"This booklet is so good written! i can't say sufficient confident issues in regards to the fabric i've got learn. ...This is great fabric and will be a 'stock' booklet within the library of each nurse!"--Helen Gordon, DNP, MS, CNM, Assistant Professor, Duke university of Nursing
One of the main hotly mentioned and debated parts of society this day, future health care legislation incorporates a number of criminal and moral complexities that nurses and prone needs to more and more realize and issue into their most sensible choice making. this handy and accomplished reference, written by means of specialist nurse legal professionals, untangles the criminal dilemmas frequently encountered in modern nursing perform, equivalent to nursing malpractice/negligence and legal responsibility, threat administration, company compliance, employment legislation, enterprise legislations, and dispute answer as they relate to healthiness care legislation and nursing practice.
Written with a similar no-nonsense, comprehensible language of the 1st variation, this revision keeps to collapse the customarily advanced legalese of health and wellbeing care legislation and now contains thoroughly new chapters at the evolving roles of complex perform nurses and dealing with failures and public healthiness emergencies. a number of case reviews and felony analyses stroll the reader during the different situations nurse leaders will confront with employees and patient-related felony concerns they'll come upon on a customary basis.
New to the second one Edition:
- Revised to mirror a number of alterations in wellbeing and fitness care legislation and up to date details to the nursing/legal arena
- A new bankruptcy, "Advanced perform Nursing," covers expanding tasks in fundamental care, dynamics of wellbeing and fitness care reform, and altering nursing roles
- A New bankruptcy, "Disasters and Public healthiness Emergencies," discusses significant legislation governing those occasions and clinic emergency operations plans
- Serves as a entire textual content for undergraduate and graduate programs
- Includes pursuits, Conclusions and traits, and Key issues in each one chapter
- Presents real-life instances and interactive good points to enhance learning
- Addresses company subject matters and company legislations, now not generally coated in comparable texts
- Covers nursing malpractice, probability administration, employment legislations, company legislation, company compliance, and dispute resolution
Read Online or Download Law for Nurse Leaders, Second Edition PDF
Similar administrative law books
"Risk, legal responsibility and Malpractice: What each Plastic health care provider want to know" is your vital advisor to conserving a credible, secure, winning cosmetic surgery perform. Authors Phil Haeck, MD and Mark Gorney, MD, of the best-known and such a lot depended on professionals in this topic, speak about each factor you must give some thought to, from which tactics hold the top threat via claims bobbing up from Medi-Spas and distinct points of delivering aesthetic surgical procedure for male sufferers.
Uncomplicated agreement Drafting Assignments: a story method is a special complement of agreement drafting routines designed for use with any contracts or drafting path e-book. teachers who are looking to comprise drafting workouts into the study room event will locate a useful asset in his complement, which gives scholars with the instruments essential to strengthen talents that may be utilized to varied sorts of complicated transactional paintings.
The participants during this quantity tackle the basic courting among the kingdom and its electorate, and one of the humans themselves. dialogue facilities on a up to date determination through the us ultimate courtroom in relation to Kelo v. urban of recent London. this situation concerned using eminent area energy to procure deepest estate for reasons of moving it by means of the kingdom to a different inner most social gathering that will make "better" fiscal use of the land.
Civil Engineering Contracts: perform and method, moment variation explains the agreement methods utilized in civil engineering tasks. issues coated comprise varieties of agreement in civil engineering, common stipulations of agreement, insurances, and soft approaches. The powers, tasks, and services of the engineer and his consultant also are thought of.
- Shareholder Primacy and Corporate Governance: Legal Aspects, Practices and Future Directions (Routledge Research in Corporate Law)
- Collective Investment Schemes in Luxembourg: Law and Practice
- Manufacturing Civil Society: Principles, Practices and Effects (Governance and Public Management)
- The Conflict of Laws (Clarendon Law Series)
- Land Law (Living Law)
- Landmark Cases in Land Law
Extra info for Law for Nurse Leaders, Second Edition
Law for Nurse Leaders, Second Edition by Diana, JD, MBA, RN Ballard,Paula DiMeo, BSN, MA, JD, RN Grant